Detectives believe arson attacks on cars across Auckland and a firebombing and shooting at a barbershop, may be linked to a simmering feud between gangs, Stuff reports. The King Cobras are feuding with the Rebels outlaw motorcycle gang, over control of territory in Māngere. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact police, or call anonymously through Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions