An alleged fraudster operating over Facebook Marketplace was arrested by police in west Auckland, Stuff reports. A 33-year-old man was taken into police custody in relation to a raft of offending across the region according to Detective Senior Sergeant Mike Frost. Police noted the man’s offending dates back to December 2020, with victims spread across Auckland.
- Nominations open for Dairy Woman of the Year
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’