Auckland households will get a credit of about $20 on their power bill from Vector in September, Stuff reports. The $20 credit is in addition to the annual dividend from electricity trust Entrust which has yet to be set. The rebate represents the difference between the price and quantity of electricity charged for by generators during the year, and the price and quantity of electricity received by lines companies. Meanwhile, Vector customers outside Auckland’s Entrust district are also eligible to receive the credit via their power retailer later in the year.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions