Mini-TradeMe mogul, Liam Jones, has hit national spotlight on the children’s program ‘Kia Kids’ News‘ where he shares his love and deep knowledge of the natural world, Stuff reports. At 10 years old Liam Jones is already a plant expert, and has started a side hustle selling pot plants on TradeMe where, in June, a variegated minima sold on TradeMe for $27,100 – a record for houseplants on the auction site. In the Kea Kids News video, Liam takes the viewer through his grandmother’s Kaukapakapa nursery in regional Auckland, sharing the Latin names of the plants, and what fuels his enthusiasm for nurturing them.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions