New Zealand is expected to be hit by a sharp cool down in temperature, and frosts are forecast for both islands over the next couple of nights, Newshub reports. A southerly flow covering the country means colder than average weather – especially for the North Island. Frosts will make it as far north as Waikato and even sheltered parts of Auckland over the next couple of nights.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions