The $2.3 billion medical and hospital landlord Vital Healthcare has announced four new property purchases in New Zealand and in Australia worth more than $120 million, NZ Herald reports. The NZX listed business is buying an A$82.7m Epworth Camberwell mental health and specialist rehabilitation hospital in Melbourne. It has also agreed to buy two Queensland properties and one near Auckland City Hospital at Grafton.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions