A large shipment of flu vaccines has been ruined and thousands of Papatoetoe patients are without their medical clinic in another tale of destruction from the weekend’s tornado, RNZ reports. Cavendish Doctors Clinic’s walls and ceiling were damaged by the storm, forcing its indefinite closure. The clinic caters to 2800 patients and cares for a further 5000 casual patients. Repair works start on Thursday, but more structural issues need to be sorted in the long-term.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions