Three people are in critical condition following an incident in Auckland CBD, Stuff reports. After taking an “unknown substance” and falling ill outside Auckland’s SkyCity, the patients were taken to Auckland City Hospital on Monday. The circumstances and causes of the incident are yet to be known.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions