A plan to run a shared pathway for cyclists and pedestrians through a central city park is struggling to find support among local sports clubs, Stuff reports. The $391,000 upgrade to Auckland’s Victoria Park is set to begin in October, following approval in May. However, critics are concerned over children’s safety and potential compromising of organised sport at the park.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions