A plan to run a shared pathway for cyclists and pedestrians through a central city park is struggling to find support among local sports clubs, Stuff reports. The $391,000 upgrade to Auckland’s Victoria Park is set to begin in October, following approval in May. However, critics are concerned over children’s safety and potential compromising of organised sport at the park.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids