A police crackdown targeting violent gang warfare between the Head Hunters and Mongols has culminated with the arrests of 19 people, Newshub reports. “An investigation team involving a number staff from across Tamaki Makaurau, Northland and the National Organised Crime Group has been working tirelessly over the last two months to identify all individuals involved in these series of incidents and hold them to account,” Det Insp McNaughton said in a statement on Tuesday. All 19 alleged offenders are now facing charges before the courts.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions