A 26-year old man was arrested on Tuesday in relation to the shooting incident at Auckland’s Sofitel Hotel in April, RNZ reports. The man was charged with firearms offences and participating in an organised crime group. He is the 11th person to be arrested in connection with the case.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions