A craft beer festival in Auckland has been postponed due to shipping delays and the ongoing effects of the Covid-19 outbreak in the Australian state of Victoria, Stuff reports. The Great Australasian Beer Spectacular (GABS) takes place annually in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland. It was expected to be held on July 3 in Auckland at the ASB Showgrounds. However, organisers say the event will be postponed due to the “rapidly deteriorating” shipping situation between Australia and New Zealand.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions