Seven of the country’s eight ranked universities have slipped downward in the 18th edition of QS’s academic reputation metric, Stuff reports. The University of Canterbury, Lincoln University, and University of Waikato moved up from their standings from the previous year. Meanwhile, the University of Auckland slipped to 85, down four places from last year. The indicator, which is weighted most highly of the rankings’ six metrics, is drawn from the sentiments of more than 130,000 academics regarding university quality.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions