Work at two west coast beach car parks will increase safety and improve facilities, while repair work on the Titirangi War Memorial park wall will happen in the coming weeks, Auckland Council announces. Works on the car parks will start late June, with Western Huia Domain and Armour Bay Reserve closed for repairs. Work on the Titirangi War Memorial Park wall will involve removing the existing stone wall and replacing it with a new retaining wall.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions