The Auckland Regional Public Health Service is calling on the government and Auckland Council to provide tougher restrictions on the advertising and marketing of alcohol, which they say is needed in Auckland to reduce the harm caused by the liquor industry, RNZ reports. A report will soon be released by ARPHS in the New Zealand Medical Journal, inspecting liquor outlets in South Auckland and their failure to comply with council regulations.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions