Auckland Council is also seeking public feedback on proposed bylaw changes to the Water Supply and Wastewater Network Bylaw 2015. The updated bylaw clarifies terms, simplifies language, and seeks to further protect Auckland’s water supply and wastewater networks. The public can submit feedback here from June 8 to July 16, 2021. The Bylaw Panel will then consider Aucklanders’ views before the amended bylaw is put in place.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions