Police are looking for three people who were in a van with Auckland man Kimleang Youn, 28, who fell from while it was moving, leading to his death, TVNZ reports. On April 28, Youn fell from a vehicle travelling on Robertson Road in Māngere and sustained critical injuries. He died three weeks later. Police have recovered the van, a silver Toyota Alphard, and are examining it. Anyone with information is encouraged to contact the Operation Kinley team on (09) 261 1321 or anonymously call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions