Patients had to be redirected from North Shore Hospital overnight on Sunday due to a power cut, Stuff reports. On Monday morning, a Waitematā DHB spokeswoman said the emergency department was unable to operate normally overnight. The power problems are believed to have been caused by an issue from scheduled maintenance work, but electricity has now been restored.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions