Auckland Transport (AT) has started work on the new Warkworth Community Transport Hub, led and funded by Rodney Local Board through the Rodney Transport Targeted Rate, Auckland Council announces. The new hub, which aims to serve the growing transport needs of the community in and around Warkworth, will have a Park and Ride, bike parking and other transport facilities. Originally projected to cost around $5 million, a competitive tendering process undertaken by AT, has resulted in the project cost being confirmed at $3.7 million.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions