Aucklanders are invited to share their thoughts on Auckland Council‘s proposed changes to the Animal Management Bylaw 2015. The amendments will mean that beekeepers in urban Auckland must seek council approval to keep more than two standard beehives on a land area less than 2000 square metres. Public consultation on the proposed bylaw changes runs from Tuesday 8 June until Friday 16 July 2021. Feedback can be submitted here.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions