Auckland-based producer Philippa Campbell has withdrawn from the crew working on a proposed film, “They Are Us”, which is about the aftermath of the Christchurch terror attacks, RNZ reveals. According to Campbell, she has listened to the concerns raised over recent days and hears the strength of people’s views. She also added she agrees that the events of 15 March, 2019, are too raw for film at this time, and she does not wish to be involved with a project that is causing such distress.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions