A 76-year-old man who went missing on Monday over Queen’s Birthday weekend, has now been found. Vaisaili Paulo from the Auckland suburb of Wesley, was last seen at 6pm Monday. Search and rescue crews were deployed in the wider area on Tuesday morning in an effort to locate him, and he was found that same morning.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions