The Ministry of Health has confirmed that figures on their website indicating a COVID-19 patient had been transferred to the intensive care unit (ICU) at an Auckland hospital were incorrect, Newshub reports. Two people who tested positive for COVID-19 in MIQ facilities have recently been transferred to Middlemore Hospital for further care. However, the Ministry issued a statement saying neither of the patients are in critical condition.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions