Manurewa’s Business Improvement District (BID) has been expanded, Auckland Council announces. Manurewa Local Board Chair Joseph Allan says the Manurewa Business Association has worked hard to secure wide support for extending the BID area. BIDs see business and property owners working together to improve the business environment and attract new businesses and customers.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions