A man has been charged after an alleged hit-and-run on Wednesday in south Auckland, Stuff reports. The 21-year-old was expected to appear in the Manukau District Court on Thursday, charged with failing to stop and ascertain injury after a crash. Police encourage anyone with information that may assist in their investigations to contact 105, quoting the file number 210609/0607.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions