Electric Vehicle (EV) dealers have been swarmed with customers following the announcement of a rebate scheme, Stuff reveals. On Sunday, the government revived its Clean Car Discount policy, which means people buying new electric vehicles can receive a discount of up to $8,625 starting July. While EV dealerships in Auckland are witnessing a surge in demand, some have warned limited stock is sending prices skyhigh.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions