Auckland-based Orbis Blockchain Technologies Ltd, a company that sells non-fungible tokens (NFTs), has struck a new partnership with comic book juggernaut Marvel, Stuff reports. The Kiwi company, popularly known for its app VeVe, sells digital artworks and virtual models which customers can interact with on their phones and display in virtual galleries. The new partnership allows VeVe to use copyrighted Marvel characters such as Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Hulk and Black Widow to create future NFTs, which is predicted to create a boom in products and purchases.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids