An investigation has been launched after an Auckland man died in hospital after he was arrested, Stuff reports. Around midnight, the man was found unresponsive by police officers. “An ambulance was called and police provided first aid including performing CPR,” Auckland City District Commander Superintendent Karyn Malthus said. “The man passed away in hospital a short time later.” Malthus said police had notified the man’s family and were providing support.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions