An investigation has been launched after an Auckland man died in hospital after he was arrested, Stuff reports. Around midnight, the man was found unresponsive by police officers. “An ambulance was called and police provided first aid including performing CPR,” Auckland City District Commander Superintendent Karyn Malthus said. “The man passed away in hospital a short time later.” Malthus said police had notified the man’s family and were providing support.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids