Vanessa Pye is leaving Auckland for the capital, but she wants to let homebuyers into a secret before she goes: Franklin is beautiful, commute-able, and most of all affordable. Stuff reports Pye sold a two-bedroom fully-renovated cottage for $670,000 to a first homebuyer – well under the average Auckland house price of $1.265 million. She says first homebuyers should be looking at Waiuku, Glenbrook and Pukekohe.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids