Vanessa Pye is leaving Auckland for the capital, but she wants to let homebuyers into a secret before she goes: Franklin is beautiful, commute-able, and most of all affordable. Stuff reports Pye sold a two-bedroom fully-renovated cottage for $670,000 to a first homebuyer – well under the average Auckland house price of $1.265 million. She says first homebuyers should be looking at Waiuku, Glenbrook and Pukekohe.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions