Ōtara-Papatoetoe has approved more than $193,000 worth of funding applications through its latest local board and multi-board grants rounds, Auckland Council announces. Thirty three local community groups secured the funding to carry out key activities and projects, such as sports activities, backing victim support volunteers, and the renovation of the court at Manukau Tennis Sports and Community Centre. For more information, click here.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions