Auckland Council’s Love Food Hate Waste Fund has given nearly $40,000 to a range of projects aimed at cutting down our food waste. Love Food Hate Waste aims to raise awareness and support households to reduce the amount of food that goes to waste. For recipe ideas and tips to save you money at home, visit: lovefoodhatewaste.co.nz. If you have an idea for a project to educate and inspire others, you can apply for the next funding round in February.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions