A number of the events scheduled for the ASB Showgrounds look to be going ahead, despite the charity that owns the building going into liquidation on Tuesday, Stuff reports. Liquidators are still planning to operate events, including The Tiny House Expo scheduled to run between October 29-30. Director Sarah May said news that the Tiny House Expo would go ahead would be a relief to the growing number of tiny house fans.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions