The preliminary designs for the $236 million Manukau Health Park’s redevelopment have been signed off, with construction to start before 2022, Stuff reports. An expanded renal dialysis service, four new operating theatres, a new radiology hub and an integrated breast care service will be included in the new super clinic. It will also be future-proofed for possible further expansion. A shortlist of construction contractors is being prepared prior to tendering.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions