Aucklanders are coming forward with more issues concerning the region’s Covid vaccine rollout, including vaccination centres being booked until August, records being lost and eight-week waits for a second jab, NZ Herald reports. The issues popped in just a day prior to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s reveal about the national vaccination booking system which would be used when the rollout extends to the general public from the end of July. Heads of the Auckland rollout have apologised regarding the concerns, alongside a plea for patience as vaccination capacity is boosted throughout the region.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions