Medsafe, the country’s medicine regulator, is considering whether the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is safe for 12- to 15-year-olds, Newshub reports. Previously, it has only been approved for people 16 years and older. Medsafe Manager Chris James and Director-General of Health Ashley Bloomfield confirmed data from Pfizer is under review, and an update could be expected soon.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions