Aucklanders aged 65 and over are set to receive a Covid vaccination invite within the week of June 21st, NZ Herald reports. According to health officials, there will be more than 110,000 people aged 65+ in the Auckland region who will have received an invitation by text or email come Friday. Four new community vaccination centres are also due to open in Albany, Tamaki, Pukekohe and Takanini by the end of June.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions