A planned mass vaccination event at a South Auckland events centre – which aimed at dosing at least 15,000 people over three days – has been delayed for several weeks, Stuff reveals. The event, set for July and the first of its kind in the country, has been knocked back due to supply issues for the Covid-19 vaccine. While information of the planned event have never been publicly released by health officials, the first mass vaccination was originally due to run from July 2nd to July 4th.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions