Auckland Council is seeking feedback on the proposed new Public Trading, Events and Filming Bylaw 2022. The bylaw, which aims to minimise public safety risks, nuisance and the misuse of council-controlled public places, will replace the current Trading and Events in Public Places Bylaw 2015, which expires next year. Aucklanders can submit feedback here from June 8 through July 16, 2021. The feedback is subject for consideration by the Bylaw Panel before a new bylaw is put in place.
- Auckland lockdown: More than half of students drop off radar at some schools
- Fire crews tackle large blaze at house in Sandringham, Auckland
- TV scientist Nanogirl inundated with vaccine questions from ‘petrified’ teachers
- 285 bids over 81 minutes: Inside the exhausting battle to buy an Auckland home
- Minimum wage earners, pensioners no longer qualify for legal aid