Auckland Council is seeking feedback on the proposed new Public Trading, Events and Filming Bylaw 2022. The bylaw, which aims to minimise public safety risks, nuisance and the misuse of council-controlled public places, will replace the current Trading and Events in Public Places Bylaw 2015, which expires next year. Aucklanders can submit feedback here from June 8 through July 16, 2021. The feedback is subject for consideration by the Bylaw Panel before a new bylaw is put in place.
- Aucklanders warned against swimming at Oakley Creek waterfall
- Brian Tamaki bail appeal: Will be released from prison ‘very shortly’
- Warning for consumers after spike in food poisoning from undercooked shellfish
- Seal pup rescued from Westfield train depot
- Kiwi doctors use high-speed genetic testing to diagnose critically-ill Auckland baby