Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has upheld complaints about an anti-vax leaflet distributed around the country by Voices for Freedom, Stuff reports. ASA also found six of the leaflet’s eight claims were unsubstantiated. Further, ASA ruled the leaflet was in breach of principles including social responsibility, truthful presentation, and rules governing advocacy organisations communications.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions