Disruption in downtown Auckland from works on the $4.4 billion City Rail Link is on the move, with one big intersection reopening and another closing, NZ Herald reports. The intersection of Wellesley St and Albert St is due to reopen on June 27th but two days later, the intersection of Victoria St and Albert St will close for two years. Wellesley St will become the main bus corridor with dedicated 24/7 bus lanes in each direction as a result of the switch over.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions