Three lecturers in Chinese politics and history suspect Chinese Community Party (CCP) spies are infiltrating New Zealand universities, RNZ reveals. Auckland University lecturer Dr Stephen Noakes, as well as two other academics from Wellington and Christchurch, said people not enrolled in their courses had attended their lectures and appeared to be gathering intelligence. The CCP is known for wanting tight control over what is said about China and its history, both inside and outside of China.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions