Pukekohe Streets for People trial is underway to test several temporary installations intended to make the Pukekohe town centre safer to move around, Auckland Council announces. The trial is part of Waka Kotahi’s Innovating Streets for People Programme. The public can submit feedback on the Pukekohe Streets for People Have Your Say page until 12 June 2021.
- In praise of public libraries, and those who work in them
- Costco’s $100 million Auckland store delays opening
- Consulting Group says New Zealand’s brand has never been stronger
- Auckland man allegedly behind prolific graffiti tag ’caused $250k in damage’
- Why the bank of mum and dad is now moving in with the kids