Pukekohe Streets for People trial is underway to test several temporary installations intended to make the Pukekohe town centre safer to move around, Auckland Council announces. The trial is part of Waka Kotahi’s Innovating Streets for People Programme. The public can submit feedback on the Pukekohe Streets for People Have Your Say page until 12 June 2021.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions