Continuous mail thefts and mailbox vandalisms have left central Aucklanders frustrated, Stuff reports. Mail thefts began to be noted around two years ago, and theft incidents have only increased since then, often leaving locals with damaged mailboxes. Police have confirmed the increasing cases of the mail theft in the area, and are encouraging victims to report the incidents.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions