Auckland Council has publicly thanked Aucklanders for their compliance efforts to support the council’s response to kauri dieback disease. April marked two years since compliance monitoring began, and there has been a downward trend in non-compliance from hiking the open tracks, particularly in the Waitākere Ranges. Overall, there has been a 30 per cent decrease in non-compliance over the two years.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions