Entering its fourth year, the Community Bike fund is available to support communities and groups to deliver activities, events and projects that encourage more people to ride bikes more often in Auckland, especially new riders, Auckland Council announces. Cliff Wilton, Auckland Transport’s Sustainable Mobility Manager, says the fund is part of AT’s ongoing commitment to encourage an increase of people on bikes across Auckland with this fund offering a “great opportunity for groups to champion cycling in their communities”.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions