Auckland Council is piloting a new programme to lessen illegal dumping of construction and demolition waste, Stuff reports. Wilkinson Environmental leads the pilot project which started in Flat Bush in September 2020, with Wilkinson staff visiting building sites on a daily basis to speak with people in the industry. They discuss what is expected and how to deal with construction waste, and also notifies Auckland Council of any illegal dumping.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions