An Auckland man who says he has “had enough” of unruly berms is willing to put his money where his mouth is and pay for his neighbours’ to be mowed, NZ Herald reports. North Shore resident Rick Mozessohn is offering extra pocket money to local youngsters to help control the growth, saying inaction from council and local residents “grinds his gears”. He posted his appeal on Facebook, sparking a debate on who is really to blame for our wild, weedy streetscapes.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions