The freight hub hit by south Auckland’s tornado on Saturday will likely be closed for a week according to the owner, Stuff reports. Conlinxx, a subsidiary of the Ports of Auckland, operates the site. A spokesperson for the freight hub said it is too early to know what the knock-on effect to container movements might be from the closure. However, clean-up is going well and the port is now delivering imports to customers directly from the sea port.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions