Auckland’s water supply dams are still only half full, but the city’s overall supply is in better shape than last year, Newshub reports. Storage volumes remain affected by the 2019-2020 drought, with residential water restrictions still in place. According to Watercare chief executive Jon Lamonte, the city’s dams are 49.5 percent full at present – normally they would be around 77.1 percent.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions