One of two patients being treated for Covid-19 at Auckland’s Middlemore Hospital has been transferred to the Intensive Care Unit, TVNZ reports. The news was announced on the Ministry of Health’s website, but no further details of the patients’ care will be released following privacy protocols.
- Auckland and Northland hotels will allow only fully vaccinated guests
- St Heliers footpath protesters don’t let lockdown get in way of halting digger
- Poorly vaccinated south Auckland suburbs pass 50 per cent double-dosed
- Covid-19: Survivor says virus had him ‘boiling from the inside’
- Wrestling with forestry decisions